Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 130 – No Feel Good…

Day 130 – No Feel Good…

I didn’t sleep well last night because dinner never settled in my stomach.  That made me worry about teaching the elementary students today and possibly sending David off alone.  I did get some sleep and though I was tired and my stomach still was unsettled, I decided to go ahead and go with David.  I was okay for the first 45 minutes of the class and we took a break.  My head started to hurt, so David suggested I go in the room with a couch and lay down and that he would take the second half of the class.  I did that and after a while, I was asleep.  I woke up with about 10 minutes of the class left and my headache was gone and I felt better. 

After the class, Gilbert took us to a restaurant that sells a bone broth soup.  They stay open 24 hours a day and keep a constant fire going with fresh bones put in every so often and just keeps the pot cooking.  It was good broth and there was a “sandwich” and some bread bits that you could put into it also.  It did help my stomach some, but I hated to eat too much and get sicker, so I didn’t finish my bowl or my sandwich.  Then we got some groceries and he took us home. 


I took it easy this afternoon and we met the Clarke’s, the Pace’s, Lily and four of Libby’s girls from her English Corner for dinner at the Teacher Restaurant.  We ordered a lot of food because we have a lot of credits that have to use before January 10th.  We gave all of the leftover food to Lily and Libby’s girls.  It was a fun evening.

No comments:

Blog Archive