Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 132 - David's Cold

Day 132 – David’s Cold

David woke up with a cold in the night and that means I didn’t sleep well either.  We got up and had a chance to video chat with Seth and family and then Kadie and family.  That was nice.

Eva was going to meet us at the English Department office so that I could turn in my grades.  When she looked at what I had printed off, she saw that is was still in a preliminary draft stage.  I told her I did all the steps that she told me to do, but that it wouldn’t change to the stage it needed to be on my computer.  She just set it aside and said she would help me with it tomorrow. 

We went to the cafeteria for lunch with Eva and one of her colleagues, Song.  She had spent a year at Oxford College and just came back last June, so she likes to practice her English also.  We had a nice lunch and then Eva helped us set up a dining room for the BYU teachers to meet in on Wednesday evening so that we can use up our credits on our lunch cards. 

After lunch, we went with Eva to her campus.  She helped us get some Chinese herbal medicine that is supposed to be a decongestant for him.  We are supposed to have some coming from the US, but the packages have been delayed somewhere and we are without any.  David doesn’t know if it is helping yet or not.  Then, David and I went over to the market and bought some items.  We were supposed to meet Eva back on the old campus at 4:30 and we still had 3 hours to wait for that.  We called up Stan and Nancy Pace and they were kind enough to let us come there and stay until time to go meet Eva.


Eva drove us home and then we had supper and didn’t do much the rest of the evening…

No comments:

Blog Archive