Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Day 117 - Ordinary Day

Day 117 – Ordinary Day

While David was in class, I worked on my last presentation for one class and made certain that I was ready for the next day’s finals.  I didn’t sleep well, so I wanted to go back to bed the whole time, but I stuck with it.  Chatted with Kadie and then chatted with Seth, Carolyn and Rachel.  Jacob could hear that they were talking to me, so he snuck out of bed and came and said a quick “Hi, Grandma!” before he was ushered back to his room.  It was good to visit with them. 


After lunch, we both took naps.  It was hard to want to do anything today.  For dinner, we went to the canteen.  We wanted to go to the teacher restaurant, but it was full, so we went to the 4th floor where they had warm food and got some supper.  Then we came back home and I got the pumpkin roll and some cookies made for the Foreign Teacher’s Christmas Dinner on Wednesday.  It will be the only time all week that I can do this.

No comments:

Blog Archive