Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 182 – Tuesday Teaching


Today, I had classes, but David didn’t.  These were two of my freshman classes and I am so happy to be back working with them.  They are all such great kids!  The students are the same, but the rooms have been changed.  I don’t have to climb up to the 5th floor any more.  They are all on the 1st or 2nd floor.  It makes a difference when there is no elevator, even though the exercise is good for me. 

After lunch, I was able to connect with Evan and he helped me understand what I need to do to make my videos for Primary work.  Then, we had naps and then went to RT Mart for some groceries.  We seem to be going through the milk faster, so we have to go to the store more often.  They only sell it one liter at a time.


After dinner, I had a Primary Presidency meeting.  That’s all for today.

No comments:

Blog Archive