Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 183 – Teaching, Videoing, Walking


David and I both had classes to teach this morning.  They all went well.  During the break in my first class, the monitor and two of the young men came up to me with some suggestions of things they would like me to do this term.  They want me to show an American movie, play American music during the break and have more American culture.  They also told me they like one of the games we have played and they want me to do it again.  I’m wondering which movie to show, not that I’m opposed, but what movies aren’t they able to get here that would be worth showing?  What American music can’t they get here that would be worth playing?  I’ll have to put some more thought into those, but the culture, they are going to get.

We spent the afternoon working on stuff for classes and I did a lot on my Primary Music video for next Sunday.  Evan really helped a lot and I plan to send it out to him before I send it to the Primary and make sure that it works well.  It really takes a lot of time getting the videos right!


After dinner, we went for a walk around the campus.  Saw several of David’s students as we went around.  It was such a nice evening for walk.  They expect rain here tonight.

No comments:

Blog Archive