Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day 256 – Dinner with April, Greck and Fany


After David left to teach his class today, I had the chance to talk with Caleb first, then Alisa and then Seth and Carolyn (and Ruth!)  It’s getting harder to be away from the little ones that you just want to hold and smile at and watch them grow.

We had lunch here and then I worked on getting my class grades entered and brought up to date.  David helped correct the quizzes from this week, too.  It all takes time…  David also had games with his students in the canteen this afternoon.

For dinner, we met three of David’s students in at the teacher restaurant.  He had only invited two, Greck and April, but when one of the other students (Fany, a guy)) found out that David had invited April, he was determined to come along too.  Fany has a crush on April and took this opportunity to get to know her better.  We let them each order a dish and then we have a fine meal and enough people to eat it.  They were all three eager to talk with us and asked us questions, especially questions about marriage…


David had Alan here to tutor while I finished working on my students’ grades.  I am finally caught up with the grades, until I give another quiz tomorrow and have to put in more grades.  At least now, all the names and numbers have been entered and all the old scores are posted.

No comments:

Blog Archive