Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 288 – Finals Begin


Today is my early day to catch the bus to the Baotuquan Campus.  I had to be there early to start my first final with one young man that I have had as a “self-study” student.   He couldn’t make any of my classes at the time they were held, so I set up some requirements for him to meet and he did that.  I got behind in my five minute interviews with my first class and I was a few minutes late for my second class.  I had to really walk fast to get there, too.

When I was all done and walking to the bus stop, the guard that I gave the banana bread to last week came out of his guard house and we tried to talk to each other a little bit.  I need to find some way to tell him next week that it will be my last week to come to his campus.  He sure is a great guy!

After lunch when I got home, David went to run some errands and I tried to take a nap.  Just as I was about to fall asleep, David called on the apartment phone (he had my cell phone with him to get a cover put on it) and woke me up.  I tried again after that and fell asleep for a little while.

David had a meeting planned with his class monitors at four o’clock and some of the students arrived here before he did.  They were fascinated with our “clay heads.”  He had a good meeting with them.
David's class monitors.


We decided to just eat here for dinner tonight.  We just wanted to get some things done here and it takes time to go out somewhere.

No comments:

Blog Archive