Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 191 – Bus Money


I had my Tuesday classes that went well today.  The only thing that went wrong was the missing sound system in the first class, so that I wasn’t able to play the song that I had planned for them.  The rest of it was fun.

We had school work to do this afternoon.  David got a call from his supervising teacher that he had received a package that he could go pick up.  He talked to Shifang for quite some time and then got the package.  While he was gone, Eva came over and we talked about my classes and my schedule.  She brought over the money that the university is giving me to cover the cost of taking the bus to the Baotuquan Campus every Monday since there is no shuttle bus now.  We had a fun visit with her and we made plans for an adventure on Saturday.


After dinner, we decided that we needed to go get milk at the grocery store tonight because we probably wouldn’t have time to go again until Thursday, and that’s just too long to go without milk…  We made the trip to Carrefour and back and had a chance to talk about some of the things that happened today.

No comments:

Blog Archive