Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 220 – Computer Trojan Virus!


My computer was having problems and kept coming up with a sign that I had a problem with some malicious software, and I tried to clean it about six times, but it wasn’t taking care of it.  I chatted with Evan and he was trying to help me after I got back from my classes, but it was taking a really long time and he needed to get to bed.  I left it running all night to try and get all the files cleaned up, but when it went to sleep, the clean-up stopped.

David and I went to eat dinner at an Italian Restaurant that we had heard about.  It had pretty good food.  I didn’t want to take the time to go to it, but we needed to eat dinner and I guess I needed a break away from a frustrating day when I had so much to do and the computer was not working.


After we got back from dinner, David helped me get some things ready for the four young girls that I tutor.  They brought me a bowl and a basket that they had made themselves to give to me.  So sweet!  We had a fun time with the games and activities I had planned. 

These are the things the girls brought to me.  So cute!

No comments:

Blog Archive