Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 226 – Back to Work for Me


We arrived home at 2 a.m. and I had to get back up at 6:30 so I could teach my classes today.  David doesn’t have classes on Tuesday, so he stayed home and slept in.  My classes went well and we had a fun time.  The students especially liked watching, Cheaper by the Dozen with Steve Martin.  We will finish it next week.

After we had lunch, we hurried to Carrefour so that we could get some groceries.  We needed milk and yogurt since we had been gone and ate it all before we left.  David had square dance with his students at four, so we had to hurry back.


My left leg has started to swell pretty bad since the bad cramp from the first day of the cruise when we were on the bus.  I laid down to put it up for a while.

No comments:

Blog Archive