Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 219 – Eight Hours of Teaching!


I had classes today and David didn’t.  My classes were all day long because I had to move my Friday classes to Tuesday afternoon so that we could go on the Yangtze Cruise this weekend.  It is Qing Ming Festival (Tomb Sweeping Day) on Monday, so we get it off, but not the Friday.  It was a bit of a hassle to get the classes changed, but I’m ready for a break.  All the classes went well and the loved playing the “Football” game in class.  We showed them a PPT on American Football and then played a game with questions about it.  I used a wadded up piece of paper for a football and they had to catch the “football” in order to answer the questions.  We all laughed so much!

David had games in the canteen with his students and they had fun.  We went to the teacher restaurant for dinner tonight.  Then back to the apartment for a rest to get off my feet.  Eight hours of almost straight teaching made my feet hurt.

No comments:

Blog Archive